ACCIONA Construction works and actively collaborates with its customers to establish practices of design and innovation, and their implementation for the construction of buildings and infrastructure to reduce negative impacts on users and the environment, thus improving its efficiency in aspects such as water consumption, energy consumption, atmospheric emissions, the consumption of materials and resources and indoor environmental quality.
In this line, ACCIONA Construcción has participated or actively participates in sustainable construction projects in buildings, collaborating in the process of obtaining the following certifications:
- Royal Jubilee Hospital (Canada): LEED GOLD.
- Fort St. John (Canada): LEED GOLD.
- BBVA Headquarters in Las Tablas district (Spain): LEED GOLD.
- Tripark Las Rozas Business Centre (Spain): LEED GOLD.
- Plot T10 Iveco-Pegaso Building (Spain): LEED GOLD.
- Plot T11 Iveco-Pegaso Building (Spain): LEED GOLD.
- ACCIONA Agua Headquarters in Cáceres (Spain): LEED GOLD.
- UC3M Lecture Hall-Library (Getafe, Spain): LEED SILVER.
- New San Mames-Barria Soccer Stadium (Spain): LEED SILVER.
- Campinas Technology Centre (Brazil): LEED.
- Infanta Sofía Hospital (Spain): BREEAM.
- Vigo Hospital (Spain): BREEAM ES A MEDIDA 2013 V. BETA.
- Refurbishing of the Cardenal Marcelo Building: BREEAM
- Prado Business Park: BREEAM